dimecres, 29 de març del 2017

GÖTTINGEN AND MAX by Marc López (2 ESO A)

GÖTTINGEN AND MAX


About Göttingen I can say a lot of good things, because it was really good for me. The people of there were very sociable and they had beautiful houses.

His family was very good with me, I liked it very much.

My partner is a happy boy that wants to discover new things and food. He is very funny and polite, I’m very happy with him.

During this week we have done many things together: we have visited Barceloneta, we played football on the beach. We drove cars in a indoor circuit. We played bowling. We trained basketball with my team…

Max has tasted typical Catalan and Spanish food: paella, escalivada, pernil, pà amb tomàquet… and he liked it a lot.


This exchange has been a wonderful experience for me, I hope it has also been for Max.


MARC LÓPEZ

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada