dilluns, 11 de desembre del 2017

DAY 4. MONDAY MORNING

"Today I've woken up at 5.40a.m. and I took a shower. After it, I have had breakfast and I've gone to school. At school, I've done Science class and after it we have gone to the Christmas Market"  Maria S. 






"This morning I woke up at 6.30 to go to the "Schule" and we did "Kunst" with our partner's class. Then, we did a city tour in English. I've liked when we've been to the Christmas Market because it was very decorated and it smelt very well" 
Maria T. 💗💗💗








" Today in the morning I've woken  up at 6.30. I was so sleepy because I normally wake up at 7. Then, we went to school and the first two hours were of Maths. In maths we did a project about "polinomis". After these two hours, we went to a city tour and it was so interesting. After this, we went to the school canteen to have lunch " Marta H.




" This morning we went to the  Christmas market. We made a tour in the city and later we had free time in the market "  
Jan R. 





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada